top of page

Building Permit


In Person at the Community Development Office

401 N Main Street

Seminole, OK 74868

(405) 382-4330 ext 113


  1. Fill out the application at the Community Development Off​​ice

       -Property Owner​

       -Location of Property

       -Type of Improvement

       -Drawing of Improvement

       -Cost of Improvement

   2. Money (Price is dependent upon the type of the improvement)



  • ​Building permits are to construct, enlarge, alter, structurally repair, move, demolish, or change the occupancy of a building or structure, or to erect or construct a sign any description, or to install or alter fire extinguishing apparatus, elevators, swimming pool, or plan checking.


Click here to see our city ordinances regarding building permits, and here to see ordinances about certificate of occupancy.

For any questions or concerns regarding Building Permits, please contact the Community Development Department. 

bottom of page